Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Superbowl

I swear I think these Sundays roll around faster and faster! Another week has passed us right by. Super busy week at the clinic, which was amazing! Friday was spent with my love and preparing for the big party yesterday to celebrate Candi's bday. She left me some pretty big shoes to fill. Ones actually that I never will fill and that is ok, we are all unique in our own way. Created special in the image of God. So the final IUI was not a success and the next option is IVF. Hubs is excited about a new adventure and I (of course) am scared, worried, and as always, indecisive. I bet he would say that I am the most indecisive person he knows. That is one of several qualities about myself I wish I could change. I wish that I knew without a shadow of a doubt what I wanted and how I wanted to go about getting it. But instead, I question not my desires but the means in which to obtain them. What if I wished I would have done something different or waited for something else?? I can what if myself to death! So, needless to say much prayer and loving conversation will take place before we venture this IVF journey. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would even have to consider the thought IVF and now it is quickly creeping into my reality. Trusting God to lead us in the right direction, we will press on. Just for kicks, the fertility concern and the burning desire isn't all that is going on with us! We are busy with local missions in the church. Clinic is going great, however, they did just cut our pay back for 2 months. Talk about scary...... Again I say, trusting God every step of the way, we press on......I encourage you to do the same.


Til next time,
jo

No comments:

Post a Comment