Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cooler Weather, change is among us

Thanks to Hurricane Lee we have enjoyed some significantly cooler temps this past week. This week seemed like it really flew by as 4 day work weeks usually do. "Work week"; uh, kinda has a ring to it now that I actually have a JOB!! I am so super excited about getting my career up and running. To bring closure to my last entry, the lava cake turned out GREAT as I had none left! The slaw was almost like my momma's but not quite. The lists are still a work in progress. I will complete mine during my morning quiet time tomorrow and I'm still working on Tim with his. The boys were eager to do one and I'm not surprised as I realize for the most part, they missed the point as it turned out to be more of a Santa wish list. I worked most of this week getting things geared up at my new job! I met my Doc that I will be working with and I even have my own office! Tons of paperwork and housekeeping done at work this week, filling out form after form. One lecture they left out of the curriculum at school was "What to do AFTER Graduation". Wow. I graduated Aug 2nd and in the second week of September I am still trying to get all my ducks in a row with my license, certification, NPI number, NP protocol, Pharmacy access, Prescription Pads, Monogramming my Lab coats,  Business cards, ect. I am eager to start taking care of patients Monday! I am starting at 4 days a week until probably Christmas. I am looking forward to the change in seasons as well as what accompanies these changes. The cooler air, crisp breeze, leaves turning red, golden, brown, then turning loose and drifting lazily to the grass which contains dying grass. Before long, I will tackle those candy apples once again for the Harvest Carnival, but this time I'm all the wiser..... Roasting weenies and marshmallows; the crickets are among us as they always invade our home this time of year. Football games, speaking of which, BOTH my baby boys were on the field at the same time last night!! They lost the game but they certainly played hard. I was so nervous for them. They really did good, I am so proud of them.The days will soon become shorter and the nights cooler. As much as I am looking forward to the changes, I look forward to 2012. I am calling this our COMEBACK year. Please give all honor and glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Serve Him with all you have......

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose,
jo

No comments:

Post a Comment