Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rolling right along

So, here we are rolling right through September, one sweet day at a time! My time just seems to fly by! My first week of work is under my belt and it went quite well I must say. The beginning of anything can be quite overwhelming but with each day, week, month, that passes it becomes more and more natural. The temps are cooling off and football is officially in the air. I love it. Without school, now I can enjoy the simple things in life, catching those Kodak moments, and maybe even trying those homemade Cinnamon rolls that have been quietly whispering my name. I haven't been exactly what I have wanted to be lately. I want and strive to be a better mom. I want to be a better wife. I yearn to be more relaxed, laid back, although, it is nowhere in my genetic makeup whatsoever. It is a constant struggle, that with the help of my Lord I am bound to over come. I have to stop and ask myself, "in the big picture, is it really that big of a deal?" I pray for a gentle spirit. A gentle loving spirit. Sometimes all the pressures of this world can really get to us. Jesus is my rock. It is so important to lean on Him. When we are weak, He is strong. I want to reach out to others, be giving, tip big, perform random acts of kindness, demonstrate love to strangers, forgive those who have hurt me, enjoy life, love life, sing in the storms, dance in the rain, pray through the pain, treasure kisses from my soul mate, commit his smile to my memory, play his laughter over and over in my head when I miss him, make my kids laugh, fall asleep to the rhythm of his heart with my head on his strong chest, be carefree, ride with no destination in mind, feed the birds, get lost in his eyes, sing in the truck at the top of my lungs, serve God with all that I do, make my parents proud, make my kids proud, camp in a tent, watch the leaves change colors before they let go, stay up late, worry about absolutely nothing, taking it all in, giving it all back. Just sayin........aj

No comments:

Post a Comment