Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Waiting patiently

Well, considering that I am now writing on Day Five of my Spiritual Journey I guess it's needeless to say I didn't meet my goal of penning my thoughts and feelings everyday. I was at the clinic by myself and I was swamped every day. I feel certain this was the Lord's way of keeping my thoughts otherwise occupied. I started each day with scripture and prayer time which made a BIG difference. I also had floods of encouraging text messages and prayers from my prayer warriors to encourage me. I have an incredible support system I like to call my cheer squad. I literally worked so hard, there was little time to think about it all much less worry about it. Then I came home so tired, I really believe I was too exhauseted to worry. I went to bed every night with visions of two dark lines in the morning to give me the green light to go make a baby. And every morning so far, I have been greeted with that one lonely solitary line on my ovulation kits. The new medication is going well, I certainly hope it's working. I know and believe in my heart that my time is surely coming. My time to shine. My time to see a positive pregnancy test and share my joy with the world. My time to feel my body changing and to be greeted by nausea every morning. I believe the Lord gives us the desires of our hearts, yet I have also pleaded with Him to bless my family with His will for our lives. Despite my desires, His will is best. I believe this with everything I have. God is gonna bless me with a baby, I just don't know when. What I do know, is His time is PERFECT. I am ecstatic to live this out because I am certain He is going to blow my mind. :) Thanks for stopping by. I pray that you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment